Re: Re Tame 5.7 etc

Dear Harry
I have been in contact with David Thomas who believes he has identified the cause of this problem and will hopefully be able to fix it is a forthcoming release (though possibly not the next).
I am still encountering some slightly peculiar behaviour. If it want to
run XY4 with a 43 line display, it seems that with Tame running I have
to tell XY4 that the Screen Length in 61 lines. With SL=46 lines it
defaults to 28 lines ...  I can't begin to understand why this should
be. For a 28 line sceen I set SL=31 and that works fine.

Paul

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Paul,
I'm glad you are making progress with Tame. I tried standby and did have a problem: holding down a key produces one appropriate key stroke, but it won't repeat (i.e., only outputs one keystroke). Since I don't use standby, I hadn't come across this before. My system runs XP on a ThinkPad X61 laptop.

--Harry