Re: copying to cml

Harry--

Thanks so much--one of those days.

Judith

Harry Binswanger wrote:
I've forgotten how to copy a chunk of text to the command line, or, more preceisely, I've forgotten how to look this up in the XY4 reference guide. Can't find it under command line or copy, and the post-it marking that spot has disappeared.

It's in the Customization Guide, "Advanced Keyboard Functions," pp. A2-A4.

If you haven't changed it from the factory ctrl-alt-shift .kbd settings:

ctrl-alt-shift-M moves the selected text to the Command Line.
ctrl-alt-shift-C copies the selected text to the CL.

--Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx