Re: Nathan's floppy

Nathan -- that one-floppy XYportable sounds invaluable to me.
Is it shareable with xywrite@ low-power lurkers like me who are too
nervous or too procrastination-prone to try to put together their own?
Also, I'm ignorant about .zip files and how they work. Is whatever it
takes all on that one floppy? Just plug & play? It's very satisfying to
see Lovers of Lite armed with rapiers in a world being taken over by maces
and bludgeons...
           Ted Stannard, temporarily in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

=====
Prof.R.E.Stannard Jr., director, April-Sept 2001  ph: 0180880-880
The Cambodia Journalism Workshop at Royal University of Phnom Penh
em:  restannardjr@xxxxxxxx  or  stannard@xxxxxxxx
mail: Japan Relief For Cambodia, P.O.Box 27, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
USA: 712 Highland Dr, Bellingham, WA98225-6412. ph: (360) 392-0712