Re: Be not the last to set the old aside

Leslie,

I was going to chime in, but Rene did a wonderful job of summing up. I'll
switch to any word processor that offers the advantages of XyWrite, plus
Windows clipboard compatibility, greater speed in WYSIWYG and
convertibility to that god-awful melange of other word processors that my
editors insist on cluttering up their computers with. And if I don't find
one, I'll keep using XyWrite.

I've been hoping for one from TTG!

Seriously, the biggest plus is the flexibility. I use the command line, my
wife's cousin (also a writer) prefers menus. I can create macros on the
fly, you can build a sophisticated program to automate the routine tasks.

How can Mr. Gates counter that?

Richard A. Sherer