Re: FW: RE: dumb questions how to install

Charles,

Glad to have been of service.

≪Please let me know if I can return the favor in any way; I am a
physician, as well as a researcher in stem cells, anti-aging and
sexuality, as well as a hobbiest in tube amplifiers; so please do not
hesitate to let me know how I could be of assistance to you.≫

Ah, MacIntosh tube amps.... My hearing has become too weak to appreciate
the difference anymore. Sigh.

There is something you could do for me though, if your forthcoming
European tour should take you through Bern--buy me a couple of pints of
Murphy's at the Irish pub, regale me with tales of the Untied States of
Absurdia, tell me Jane Russell could have been saved with stem cell
therapy, and remind me what my bowels are occasionally.

Incidentally, more people were executed during George W.
'Every-Stem-Cell-Is-Sacred Bush's term as governor of Texas than in any
other state of the union. Nuf said?

Cheers,