Re: XyIII+ in WinXP

I like your philosophy, Flash. I'm something of a lapsed minimalist myself, yearning for a return to the golden age. By necessity I've become proficient at Word over the years, but it still feels like driving a 747 to the corner grocery store. I miss the top-down, wind-in-the-hair joy of fast cornering in my XY-III.

My taking up Xy again is purely for my own freelance stuff. My workday work will necessarily still rely on Word.

I'm looking forward to more experimentation, and I likely will give IV another try, but for my purposes--mostly just cranking out text--my gut is that I will stick with III.

have a good weekend,
Mark