Re: FW: Re: FW: Windows 95 -Reply

On 21-SEP-1995 09:21:49.7 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >So you're working on a book about the Pacific War? Interesting - I'm a
  >history buff, and the Pacific War is one of my favorite topics! I'd
  >love to read your book when it comes out.
  >Yeah, I know this is off-topic. Deal with it

  Steve,

  I edit history and political science books for Columbia University
Press. I don't believe I can advertise on the list, so I will
say, check out our brand new home page. Nathan: can I give
that?

--Leslie--

`[1;31;45mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered