Re: Orbis/Xy4 Bugs

Thanks for your prompt and encouraging reply. I am a Professor of Law at
DePaul University in Chicago. XyWrite IV/Orbis can be a tremendous tool for
both scholars and, especially, practicing lawyers. I do a fair amount of
consulting in the areas of document control and retrieval in products liability
cases. Once all the bugs are squared away, it is my hope to do a demonstration
at the college and to several law firms where I serve as a consultant.