Re: DOS printers

Back in February, an HP online sales person assured me that
only the deskjet 950/952c handled Dos, but last Sunday
(5/20) an ad in the Times for an HP deskjet840c for $67.97
with rebates at CompUSA sent me back to the site

http:/www.hp.com

where I found three more that claim to be Dos-compatible:

HPDJ842c ($119 at Staples)
HPDJ932c ($149 at Staples & Wiz)
HPDJ350c (portable, $269.99 at J&R)

1. I don't know if they mean by Dos-compatible what I mean.
2. I searched these particular models based on what was
advertised in the Times. There may be scads more.

Hope this helps. I'd like to know what you discover.

Judith Davidsen