Re: Xy & Ansi

Dorothy Day:

I found your message, though interesting, confusing. I had read the review of
Unitype, and posted a message before reading yours. But is UniVerse up and
running, or is it, as the end of your message suggested, vaporware? If not,
I'm sure several people would be glad for information about it.

You can't be serious about NB having a future. After 3 years of miserably
inadequate support, endless lying, and finally outright cheating me on the
so-called money-back guarantee, I wouldn't consider even trying it again if
they were selling a Chinese program for $5.95. I am sure you won't tell me
that all that mendacity is a thing of the past. I heard that all too regularly
before.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania