RE: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

> > > That all came through here as intended . . . and I can't recall any experience of the problem Ed reported.  Has to be some basic setting that is getting overlooked ?

The issue is that HTML messages are never archived here:

Apparently HTML messages come through perfectly well to anyone who receives the messages via e-mail. But they are not archived on the web so that other people can read them now or in the future (and so that those of us who are members of the list but don’t subscribe to e-mail delivery can read them).