Spooling

At 1/28/2004 09:51 PM -0500, Michael Norman wrote:
er.
>The _print directly to the printer_ check box is grayed-out and
inaccessible. And I think it's spooling that is >giving me some fits:
sometimes the printer prints from IE6, for example, sometimes the print cue
just says >_printing_ and nothing happens.
After some experimenting...turns out when and HP printer is _shared_ on a
LAN, the _print to printer_ option is disabled. It only spools.
Michael Norman