Re: Questions About XyWin

Carl,

They are preparing a catalog. Apparently, the curator of the collection, who
is a MacPerson hired a cataloger from California. He came over to find out if
we could handle his MacStuff; I told him yes, that we would convert it to
XyWrite and work with it. The cataloger beamed happily, because she turned out
to be a XyWriter. We will, I think, also want to play around with the stuff
and see if it is Paradoxible.

By the way: I understand that the Columbia Encyclopedia, the Fifth Edition was
just published, is going to be available in software. The university has made
it available on the Internet, too, I believe. Or shortly will.