Harry's Basic Program

Robert,

            The program that I am after is to capitalize the first letter of a word. When I type a catalog, or have to type long lists of items, I prefer to type everyting in lower case, and use such a program to capitalize, the first letter. However, a more sophisticated program, would be to exclude the pronouns or verbs such as: and, as .to ,the, a, from, was, etc., In other words, what one can call buzz words or words that connect the nouns of an item with other nouns or descriptive parts.
    Is there anything in U2 that caters for something like this.

    There is one other thing which I cannot see whether it is possible to do. When one is in the www. serve.com/xywwweb/xysearch.cgi website, to have a program, that will call up every item with say the name Carl, or Robert and then save the entire collection in a specific file. At present there are 12 squares, and one has to click sequentially on them to extract all the information, after ,of course ,entering what you have searched for.