Re: PDF2XY: need help.

Fred Weiner wrote:
and set my execution of pdf2xy having learned from it;
> yet I still have the result I reported in this
thread: an infinitely scrolling screen of LFN.TMP exists (plus a line
identifying my %comspec% from my batch procedure for loading XY, which
includes the line echo Shell=%_shell).
Well, here's the bat file I use to load Xy:

path=c:\windows;c:\windows\command;d:\xyw4dos;C:\gs\GS8.53\bin;C:\gs\GS8.53\lib;C:\gs\Ghostgum\GSVIEW;C:\gs\Ghostgum\PSTOTEXT;
cd d:\xyw4dos
d:

Recall that I'm running on 98SE and that
Xy (and all DOS apps) are set up on logical drive d:, make what changes are necessary, but don't add anything, and try that.
I'm still in the process of tweaking the Xy setup on
the newly set up W2K box at the office. I see that that
path statement will have to be changed for 2K.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx