Re: Re Pseudo

Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey  Tue, 27
Apr 2004 18:05:33 -0400

Patricia:

> The Help file says it works on either a whole file or a defined
> block and outputs the pseudocode to an untitled window. Well,
> that happens when I run it on a whole file. But when I run it
> on a defined block ... no new window is created: the pseudocode
> takes the place of the original pgm.

I changed that behavior recently, but -- whoops! -- forgot to
document the change. PSEUDO now _replaces_ DeFined code with pseudo
output. I found that, nine times out of ten, that's the way I
wanted to work, and I got tired of copying the result from the
Untitled screen. However, I did add an alternate usage,

PSEUDO/V[erify]

which does not delete the original but puts the pseudo code
immediately beneath it for easy comparison.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll update XYWWWEB.INF next go-
around.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx