Re: Another challenge for DELTAGS | non-Xy Can't Print 'ems

Jordan--

As a frequent flier on deltags, I felt obliged to test out
your problem. I saved the file with its original .asp
extension, called it up in Xydos 4.018, issued deltags and
it worked fine--a little manual clean up needed, but that's
to be expected. No margin problems at all.

However, I'm still working with the penultimate version of
U2 so....

Judith Davidsen