Re: Continual Errors In Text

Jim, our apology for the inconvenience, however we do not at this point have
immediate plans to upgrade the modems used by this board. We currently use
Hayes 2400 and would like to upgrade to at least 9600 bps modems but at this
juncture we are dedicating a majority of our resources to the development and
release of the XyWrite for Windows product.

As I have done in other cases, I have extended your subscription to this board
by two months. I am sorry that I cannot provide you with a better resolution at
this point, but we do plan to upgrade the modems sometime after the release of
the new product. I will query the board's user-base for other noise related
problems.

SysOp