Re: NB

Wonderful! The ability to search across files--and fast, too--is one of
the things I like best about both XyWrite and Nota Bene. Thank you.

--Bob Kubie

At 10:40 AM 2/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
In a message dated 02/16/2000 10:25:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lb136@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Which reminds me: if Ms. Putnam is lurking, how about
> putting a feature that would put you right at the spot of the item searched
> for when you open the file, instead of taking you back to the top.

Yes, I am lurking. I showed your comment to Steve Siebert. (Steve is -- and
has been for the past 18 years -- the designer of NB). He said that he has
long wanted to do this. It will probably be implemented in a future NB
upgrade along with other improvements to cross file searching.

Anne Putnam
aputnam@xxxxxxxx
www.notabene.com
800-462-5733 (1-800-4NB-ORDER)