Re: Further to XY under XP: finding config.xy

  All this talk about changing directorys and drives -- isn't is much
simpler to just have the dirs you want to use in your path statement in
autoexec.bat? I'm not sure about windows anymore, but that's how I've
always set it up. The \xy4 dir is in the path statement, so when dos
starts up, all I have to do is type "editor" at the C:\ prompt and
bingo, xy starts up, startup.int takes me first to c:\xy4, then to
c:\docs. Same for any other app. No matter what drive they're on.
 In fact I don't even have to type "editor", I can just have that in my
autoexec.bat as the last statement, right after starting lex.

--
Harmon Seaver