Re: Wordperfect etc

Reply to note from Paul Breeze  Wed, 18
Dec 2002 15:59:01 +0000

> I tested your macro in Wordperfect. It tripped over
> Informationicion which it didn't seem to recognise. When I
> omitted that, and then ran the macro, I obtained a command line
> which asked me for a command. ...

So, with a bit of tweaking, you may be able to get some, maybe many,
of the commands to work in WP6.1. Ditto WP8 (thanks, Manuel).

The macro supports about 100 commands. Most mimic native
XyWrite|NotaBene commands, a few emulate Jumbo U2 frames, and others
give direct access to WordPerfect features that normally require a
lot of mousing around to find. I was able to pull some
documentation together this evening, so I expect to be able to post
the package in the next day or two. As a holiday bonus, you'll get
my Manhattan Cross-Street Locator for WP9, an adaptation of the
Jumbo U2's XSTREET routine.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx