Re: F5--and everything went black...

** Reply to message from Si Wright  on Sat,
23 Jun 2007 16:01:27 -0700 (PDT)

> In windowed XY4, whenever I use F5 to return to the command
> line, the full screen goes black for an instant. Then it
> returns.

In *windowed* Xy4, the *full screen* goes black. Just because
you hit F5? That is truly wierd. What do you have assigned in
your KBD file to F5? Do you have a key that toggles between
Text and the CMline? Does that also black out? Are you using
Tame? If yes, try it without Tame... I presume, when you
copied your entire installation over, you used the same
drive:\path on both old and new machines?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx