Re: Kenny Frank and TTG

Heidegger was trying to "defeat the normal" for sure. Only not in a good way.

You're a much better judge of that than me. I thought of him because of his logic, density, and quantity and of a sheer level of brain power. Also, not to be ageist in a group where none of us are children, but I would be surprised if Dave still had the mental flexibility to code or recode this particular piece of programming. It truly was a gift to us - - that's why we're still using it. I wouldn't be surprised if, for various possible reasons, he would find it unpleasant to return to.

Still, it's good that we explore these possibilities. I would have thought that the stripped-down NB 10 that has been alluded to was the best avenue to explore, but we haven't received any feedback on that, have we? Anne, if you are still reading, are you throwing up your hands in despair? Or do we descry a merciful twist to your smile?