Re: U2 glitches

Harry--

forgive me for being so obsessive about details, but does
this mean you tried Teddy's ploy of removing ≪VA_NL≫ from
the NL line in {funcs}? For me, the only way to land safely
on that line--or investigate anthing near it--was in
Expanded View.

Oh, and did you read the earlier message that reassigning
the right-alt key caused a download problem for Carl?

Judith