VERS. IV

   Gee, I hope this reported increase in the size of XyWrite with version IV
doesn't mean that it's going to become the kind of ponderous program so
popular these days. I love XyWrite because of its speed and the way it
handles massive documents. Right now, though, the only thing keeping me on
board is the speed, especially during spelling checks.
   While I haven't been a beta tester (and don't want to be), it's also of
some concern that a few of the folks on here who seem to know XyWrite inside
and out are not beta testing as they always have. I'll probably upgrade. On
the other hand, I may wait until I see some feedback from the gurus on here.
For some reason, I can't shake this sense of impending doom...but then I
write mystery and horror so I tend to look on the "dark" side.