Re: keyboard glitch

** Reply to message from Leslie Bialler  on Tue, 19 Nov
2002 14:25:45 -0500

> The next step would be to
> temporarily rename your customized keyboard as, say, backup.kbd or
> whatever and reload your uncustomized, standard-issue keyboard file.

Umm, that's rather drastic. If I went back to the factory-issue KBD file, I'd
be in deep trouble. Why not simply look at the single misbehaving key
assignment, and compare to the factory file (for clues), but in any event just
fix it? What does that one key assignment say?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx