Re: Stack

 >>Sometimes, I forget to use Shift+Enter and I press
only Enter. Is it possible that my stability problems could be originated by this mistake?

I think it is easier (but obviously preferences differ) to use Enter for Stack
and Grey-Enter (Numpad-Enter) for regular . What "stability problems" are
you referring to?
Robert,
At the first moment, my choice was CAPS LOCK-ENTER but it's quicker SHIFT-ENTER. "Stability problems" were crashes of the program, something very inusual in my former experience under W2K. But, for the moment, everything is going OK. I'll report if new problems appear.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao