Off Topic: Seeking equivalent Mozilla feature

Internet Exploder has a menu choice (*.mht) by which
you can save all or nearly all of a webpage in _one_
meta-file. This includes graphics and formatting that
is not strictly HTML I'm guessing this must be
something proprietary to MS IE, and Mozilla can't
perform that trick, although, IIRC, it can read such
files. Or is there some Mozilla file SAVE option I'm
overlooking ? The only other option I've noticed is
"Save Web Page Complete," which saves a whole lot of
files, many for very minor page elements. In my
opinion, this is unwieldy, and in most cases rather
useless.

Jordan