Re: F5--and everything went black...

PS: Noting the title of this thread, I wonder if Jon is still
struggling with his F5 key.
I appreciate your concern, Michael. And your unconcern, too, Robert.

It is the F5 key itself, not the BC function, which causes no problems when run as func BC or from a different key.

Creature of habit that I am, I want a one-key command line clear, not a CTRL combination.  I have remapped F10 for BC and F5 for CC (which I use less often).  But I'm still getting used to it, and may, as Robert suggests  by implication, just put up with the blackouts and stick with F5.

Jon Pareles

Ready for the edge of your seat? http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48220/*http://tv.yahoo.com/ on Yahoo! TV.