RE: Cut and paste - Xy2Win another way

Title: RE: Cut and paste - Xy2Win another way

>Thanks for the credit, but it really belongs to Brian Henderson.

Um...actually, the credit belongs to somebody else...but I can't remember who on this list first mentioned it.

>...my nagging about the superiority of Tim Baehr's fax.pgm program
>(easily converted to a Word path) hasn't worked.

>Judith Davidsen

OK Judith, NOW I'm intrigued (I hate to encourage your nagging, though...no telling what lengths you might be capable of = ))

Does Tim's program create a blank .doc and then dump whatever's highlighted in Xy into it?
I'd like a 1-stroke technique like that. Is it on a site somewhere?

-Brian H.