Re: Power Users and TTG?

James McSwain's explanation of why he is sticking with Version 3
is completely understandable, but in light of that I trust that
he and other Version 3 users can then understand why we must
charge them for support for that product.

But, once you do make the decision to try the GUI environment, I
hope you will find that we have made a concerted effort to
retain those aspects of XyWrite you prize. In fact, you can
configure the interface so all you have is a command line just
like DOS, and in most other respects it works very much like the
product you are so attached to.

Kenneth Frank