Re: Orbis and XyDOS 4.1X

Carter Campbell asked me some questions regarding Orbis and bug fixes.

We do not presently have a date for releasing an updated Orbis.
I will certainly advise you when we do.

As to the bug fixes, we are shortly going to release a Xy 4.017
for DOS (which is the version I assume you are speaking of).
What specific bugs are you referring to in column tables and the
graphical interface?

If your request regarding the Alt keys is directed to the DOS
product, they are defined in the keyboard file which you can
remap yourself. The keys in the Alt table call the menus. I
know a number of folks here on this list use keyboards that do
not use the Alt keys for menu access, and I am sure they would
be happy to share them with you.

K.