Re: nota bene

>Anybody know how to uninstall the NB demo? I can't seem to find it in the
>Control Panel thingie in Win98. Could you just click on it in Program Files
>and use the delete key?
>Tony G.

That would leave a *lot* of garbage on your disk. I use "Clean Sweep" to
install and deinstall programs under Win9x (which I am only using on the
play+experiment computer at this stage), and boy was that an endless list
of weird little files all over the place that got removed.
Same as with all Win9x programs, I presume.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo