Re: GRANDMOTHERS

When someone types in the word grandmother, it is replaced with: ("grandmother"
is banned in Journal style) I've gotten so many complaints about this, however,
that grandmother will probably be unbanned, resurrected, or at least permitted
with a caution. The style book really isn't mine to change, but I think the
heat is on some managers to let grandmothers back in. The problem is, too many
writers were referring to any woman over 50 as a grandmother, without doing
the same for every man who is a grandfather,