Re: Experiment!

Harmon Seaver: Obviously you have very strong feelings about
Windows. I would not for a minute challenge the technological
superiority of OS/2. That is not really the issue for us. Like
it or not, the overwhelming majority of application development
and sales are of Windows based products. If IBM is not prepared
to provide something for developers like us to offset that
obvious commercial risk, it is very hard to justify taking that
risk. You might make a different decision, but I hope you
apprecaite what we are up against.

Kenneth Frank