Re: keyboard map

--- On Sun, 1/17/10, M.W. Poirier  wrote:

A bit of a chore, admittedly, but what I would probably do in this
situation is take one of the old Kbd Map templates and modify it
(since I can't "draw" worth a damn !) with the newly verified
scancodes for your model. If anyone else does this, I'd suggest
these could make worthy uploads to Brian's site, particularly if
we got a decent representation of more recent models. A list of
scancodes included would be good too. Within a general line --
e.g., Asus EEE, Acer Aspire -- these would probably be consistent.

 Jordan