Re: Lowhigh

Michel, Development informs us that reloading the printer file (using the SETP
menu) should effect the change in the default for HighLow setting. I tested
this as follows:

1. Entered program and immediately changed the default (before opening a new
file). Next, I created a new file and dumped Dutch 12pt into it. I printed the
file and the footnote number manifested the change in the default.

2. Next, I left that file on screen and changed the default, then printed the
file. The change was NOT effected.

3. Finally, I left the same file on screen (and left the default at the last
change I made) and effected the SETP command to load the printer file again.
Results...the change in the default worked!

Please try these steps and contact me if this does not work. I will write a
request that this default take place without having to reload the printer file,
however, as the menus inform you, you must store and recall a document when a
default is changed. This applies to most defaults issued through the menus.

Regards, SysOp