Re: XyIII+ in WinXP

Mark,

≪I might like to experiment with the full-screen fonts a bit and
would appreciate any hints you have in that direction≫

Trial and error. We have had very different results on different XP
machines; some people report readable fontsin both windowed and full
screen mode, others have readable fonts only in windowed mode. Microsoft
delivers with a selection of fonts. If you want, you can download and
install others in XP; these will then be available to Xy in the
properties tabs.

How's your cursor motion in windowed and full screen mode? Some people
report significant cursor delay (one second or more), others have
reported no jerky cursor. Seems to depend on PC or laptop hardware, not
Xy itself.

Flash