Re: Win2K/VirtualBox/Win 8.1

Hi Kari,

I had forgotten the Shared folder step. I did that, restarted, etc.
but it doesn't show up. I then tried running iexplore, and it does
connect to the internet, apparently, for a moment, but then closes
with the message 'iexplore.exe has generated errors and will be
closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log
is being created.'

I am now trying 'bridged' networking. This results in a win2000
computer being visible on my host network. But I can't access it
because it asks for a user name and password and I have none as I
didn't set up one on win2000. Do I need that for networking? I will
try adding a user now.