Re: ENC/DEC problem solved

I used the latest version of XyWeb124.zip. The unzipped XYWWWEB.U2 says at
the top:

"rev. 31 Aug 2016"

I think XyWeb124.zip is always the latest version. Right, Carl?

Regards,
Harry

So, *which* one of these leap-frogging U2 archives should we download . . . and is another still-pending fix for these issues coming any minute now ? Jordan From: Carl Distefano To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 9:29 PM Subject: ENC/DEC problem solved Per Harry B.: > I think the difference is that I installed the whole new XyWEB124 > suite. Glad you worked it out, Harry. -- Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx