Re: Getting Pause to work in Xy3.55 under Win95

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:36:27 -0400 (EDT)

> Done. What happens now when I hit the pause key: first, absolutely nothing.
> Then,
> if I hit ANY other key, the cursor jumps to the command line where 90 is now
> displayed. From you have written, this would indicate that Pause is usable in
> Xywrite, but maybe not in an unshifted state?

Well, exactly! In other words, the unshifted Pause key is disabled (or
commandeered) by your OS. But the key works with your other TABLEs. So put your
macro on Shift-Pause, or Alt-Pause, or whatever you like, and you're done. If you
ever find a workaround to enable unshifted Pause, fine. If you don't, well at
least you're using the Pause key for SOMETHING -- which is what you wanted, right?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx