Fw: re:xywrite source code

I am sending this a second time since it does not seem to have been sent by the list
----- Original Message -----
From: mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxxAvrom Fischer
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx href="xywrite@xxxxxxxxXywrite
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 11:25 PM
Subject: re:xywrite source code

Possible good news.  I tracked down the current possessor of the source code.  He was formerly the owner of the Technology Group, namely Kenneth Frank.  According to Frank, the Technology Group never went bankrupt.  It was my impression that it is simply a dorman corporation that has been dissolved for failure to pay franchise taxes.  He seemed interested in discussing some arrangement with us.  Money was never discussed. Any suggestions on how we should proceed.