Re: Native XY SEarch in NB

Dear Carl

I was thinking of this group. I'm not a member of the Notabene group
but I think there are a handful of users here.
What draft view are you using? I never thought to ask before. I am using the new NB draft view. If I switch to the old NB Dos draft view then all the U2 functions that will not work correctly for me work again.

Best wishes

Paul

cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Is it worth asking other NB users in the group to see whether they can reproduce any of these problems?

Might also be worth posting a query to the NB list. There aren't many U2 users there, and most of
them are not command-oriented, but there are a few users there who might help.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx