Re: Speed?

By the way, on the subject of speed and our perceptions of the
nature of our user population, one of the first things I
insisted on when we began work on Xy4 (the first product we
produced after taking over) was the restoration of the speed of
the product which had been lost in the development of Signature.
 We did that, and continue to regard performance as one of the
highest priorities in all of our products, partially because we
believe it is one of XyWrite's distinguishing characteristics
and is important to our users.

K.