Re: USB pinters, again

Paul, it sounds as though the printer is not getting correct information
about the length of the page (PL). The problem may lie with your printer
driver: which one do you have loaded? (This is the file with the
extension .PRN, usually loaded by STARTUP.INT or XY4's SETTINGS.DFL,
unless you're doing it manually). I think once we know your .PRN, someone
on the list might be able to help.

Carlo Caballero
thyrsus@xxxxxxxx