Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: [Fwd: FW: New Virus Alert]]

At 01:49 PM 10-07-99 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd like to thank Dick Giering for an unforeseen result of his passing along
>a virus hoax.
>
>Now, those of us who weren't born knowing all the websites for virus hoaxes
>have a full list we can check out when we are not sure what's happening.
>
>Thank you, Dick, and I am sorry you had to pay such a high price for the
>enlightenment of people like me.
>
>Judith Davidsen

Hear hear. And I learnt from the deconstruct a lot of information about the
various things going round the net. Mind you, I used to get some of these
hoax virus warnings from a friend who did work for IBM and which had
clearly been circulating within IBM itself!

So thanks Dick.

Paul Williams