Protection violation boxes

Re: Endless "Protection violation" boxes

I guess I'm more skilled than David Harris, because I can get them in
Win 95, too, on a Toshiba 400, P-66, 8MB RAM, plenty of HD space left,
nothing but XyW and Maxtime running.

Tech Support didn't know what I was talking about. I'm glad to hear
I'm not alone in getting them. Files of 10-15k, tables, many font
shifts, etc. seem to cause it, though the last time (this week!), the
only relevant factor seemed to be that I was in a hurry to print
something out.

Henry Whitney