Re: Workaround for DIR in VBox

Reply to note from "Carl Distefano"  Thu, 7 Aug 2014
15:07:14 -0400

> I'll be signing up for BB FlashBack Standard.

Done! I re-recorded the BDIR video to eliminate the nag message in
the upper right. It's nice and clean now, and looks great when
enlarged to full-scren.

http://youtu.be/fsmEvW6LkTM

I've attached an update to the U2 frames and DeMO program used to
make the video. Unzip (overwriting any existing copy of BDIR.DMO),
CAll BDIR2.FRM, DeFine all, and issue ADD2U2 to add the
frames to U2. Then RUN BDIR.DMO. U2 note: Frame TYPEIT has been
renamed to TTY (less typing for the programmer); you can remove any
frames named TYPEIT from your U2 file. (Frame BDIR is unchanged and
is included here for convenience.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx