Re: Getting rid of the ruler

Definitely can be done in Xy4DOS; I'll check by startup file when I get home
tonight (or maybe tomorrow; I teach tonight and then go home to dinner
guests). I believe it's a 3-way toggle, so coding for it can be a bit tricky.
You can have:
- Ruler
- Ruler replaced by a line
- No ruler

Should be in the manual / online help / in DLG file code.

You may want to fiddle with the color of the prompt line so that it forms a
visible divider between the text area and the command line/menu bar.

Tim Baehr