Re: List Archives Available at XyWWWeb - but I can't reach them.

                         Michael Edwards.

[Carl Distefano:]

>The archives of this list for 1994-98, which were deleted from the
>U.Pa. server earlier this year, can now be downloaded from XyWWWeb
>http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/. Use your browser's Find function
>to search for "Other Sites", then page down to the archive links.

   Could someone please tell me if I'm missing something about this?: I found
the right place, with links for each year's files; but when I click on them,
instead of going somewhere where I can get those files, my computer just seems
to slow down to a complete halt, as if it's going to take weeks for the link to
fully activate. (The coloured bar at the bottom showing progress in going to
the new place is partly filled in, but stops getting bigger.)
   I can't possibly think what I'm doing wrong, since you just click on those
links to get the files. Don't you? Could there be something about my
configuration that interferes with this? But I can normally follow links in the
usual way.
   I would be grateful for any advice from anyone who can make those links
work. Thank you.

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.